Fiber optic patch cord types:
A fiber patch cords is made of 2 major parts: Optical connector and fiber optic cord.
1)By Optical connector:
LC fiber optic patch cord
FC fiber optic patch cord
SC fiber optic patch cord
ST fiber optic patch cord
MU fiber optic patch cord
MTRJ fiber optic patch cords
E2000 fiber optic patch cords
MPO fiber optic patch cords
ESCON fiber optic patch cords
2)By fiber optic cord types
Single mode fiber optic cord: Generally in yellow color and used for long transmission distance
Multimode fiber optic cord: Generally the multimode patch cord are orange or gray and are used for short distance transmission.
3)By fiber optic cord Jacket
PVC: Non-Flame Retardant
LSZH : Low smoke zero halogen, Flame Retardant
Advantages of our partners:
1. We offer competitive price for fiber optic patch cords,Fiber splitters etc.
2. Strict QC system and high quality products.
3. Low courier international shipping cost.
4. Custom fiber patch cord for special applications
5. Fast delivery for bulk fiber optic cord
Availabity of fiber optic patch cord
We have SC,ST,FC,LC,MU,MTJ fiber patch cords.All the fiber optic patch cords can be customized with different fiber cord, single mode and multimode,simplex and duplex,
Features of fiber patch cord
1. Low insertion loss and High Return Loss
2. Fully compliant with standards of IEC and YD-T826/1996
3. Temperature stability: Operating temperature: -20 to +75ˇăC
4. High durability, more than 500 times mating.
5. Individual package with detail information label.
6. All patch cords are 100% tested
Download data sheet for fiber optic patch cord
Fiber optic patch cord?Ordering information:
Connector 1: LC, FC, SC, ST, MTRJ, DIN, D4, E2000, MPO
Connector 2: LC, FC, SC, ST, MTRJ, DIN, D4, E2000, MPO
Ferrule Interface type: UPC, APC
Fiber cores: Simplex, duplex
Fiber type; Singlemode(G. 652, G655), multimode(50/125)/(62.5/125),OM3
Fiber diameter(mm): ¦µ 0.9, ¦µ 2.0, ¦µ 3.0
Fiber length:Customize length
Fiber optic patch cord applications
1. Optical Fiber Communication Systems
2. Optical Access Network
3. Fiber optic data transmission
4. Optical Fiber CATV
5. Local Area Network (LAN)
6. Test Equipment